Minot Gun show

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Always looking for the Winchester 1890 and 1906 22's only saw one, so went to Scheels and bought a Henry 22 lever action

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always looking for the Winchester 1890 and 1906 22's only saw one, so went to Scheels and bought a Henry 22 lever action
GF has a gun show this weekend. Will be on the search for vintage rimfires as always since that's what I'm into. Pretty rare for me to leave empty handed.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't been to any kind of a gun show in years. Are they any kind of decent theses days or I suppose it depends on what you are into. I'm sure there aren't really any deals to be had with todays information age.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't been to any kind of a gun show in years. Are they any kind of decent theses days or I suppose it depends on what you are into. I'm sure there aren't really any deals to be had with todays information age.
Hard to find much for deals IMO but good opportunity to find stuff you've been looking for and actually handle it. I'm not much of a fan for buying old firearms online. If buying new, head to your LGS or buy online. The gun shows are overpriced.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
Hard to find much for deals IMO but good opportunity to find stuff you've been looking for and actually handle it. I'm not much of a fan for buying old firearms online. If buying new, head to your LGS or buy online. The gun shows are overpriced.
I quit going years ago due to pricing . I have picked up some pristine old rimfires over the years especially in the summertime when less people are looking at them , finish fishing , set down with a beer and laptop on the deck and look thru them .

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't been to any kind of a gun show in years. Are they any kind of decent theses days or I suppose it depends on what you are into. I'm sure there aren't really any deals to be had with today’s information age.
Gotta to look for the deals but they are there. Guns and ammo you won’t find in the store you can find at the shows. Bad thing is the guns I want are the most expensive ones!

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got to haggle if you want a deal. Not going to get book value out of every item . Some guys mark it high but will come down depending what they got into it and how long it’s taken to sell.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not been to a gun show for 20 years. They have seen mpdern used guns with dings and price tags more than new.
I dont know what the acronym CANOE stands for, but a guy who runs a pawn shop in Minto at the Winter Show had a sign wanting a CANOE. I asked if he wanted aluminum or fiberglass and the guy went nuts. He cussed me out said he didn't need a smart ass, causing a scene that had half the room staring. Then he went to the guy managing the show and wanted me removed which they did not. What the heck dies CANOE stand for?????? Thought I had entered the twighlight zone.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 88