What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Electronics
Need graph advice
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="veryslippery" data-source="post: 92134" data-attributes="member: 1200"><p>I had multiple Gen 2 8's and had problems with each of them. The first time they replaced under warranty, the second I think they got me for 5 or 6 hundred bucks to fix the issue. First time I had a black spot they took out the bottom left of the screen, next was a unit that would lock up and turn off by itself. I ended up selling the boat so no idea if that graph is still working. I love the product just wish they would last a little longer that 2 years. I had an old lcx 15 mt that was over 10 years old and never missed beat. I am switching over to birds this year hopeful that the quality will be a little better.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="veryslippery, post: 92134, member: 1200"] I had multiple Gen 2 8's and had problems with each of them. The first time they replaced under warranty, the second I think they got me for 5 or 6 hundred bucks to fix the issue. First time I had a black spot they took out the bottom left of the screen, next was a unit that would lock up and turn off by itself. I ended up selling the boat so no idea if that graph is still working. I love the product just wish they would last a little longer that 2 years. I had an old lcx 15 mt that was over 10 years old and never missed beat. I am switching over to birds this year hopeful that the quality will be a little better. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
49 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Electronics
Need graph advice
Top
Bottom