What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Electronics
Need graph advice
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Captain Ahab" data-source="post: 92137" data-attributes="member: 366"><p><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000"></span></p><p></p><p>I tried that. I have one bird for some mapping and 360. The unit had no issues with function. I just didn't like it over the Lowrance. I am trying an Onix 10 this year. Birds seem like they are the base model chevy and the lowrance is like a cadillac. Map zoom and operation is so much nicer on the Lowrance. The sonar also seems to be better with the lowrance. This is coming from a guy that is still pissed at Lowrance over a moisture issue on my Gen 1 HDS 10. I wish Lowrance weren't a bunch of cheap Nazis when it comes servicing their damn products. The other thing is you can't run doc sonar chips on a 'bird. If 'bird could step up their game, they could really run with this thing. Calling Lowrance customer service is like going to bad dentist for a root canal.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Captain Ahab, post: 92137, member: 366"] [COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR] I tried that. I have one bird for some mapping and 360. The unit had no issues with function. I just didn't like it over the Lowrance. I am trying an Onix 10 this year. Birds seem like they are the base model chevy and the lowrance is like a cadillac. Map zoom and operation is so much nicer on the Lowrance. The sonar also seems to be better with the lowrance. This is coming from a guy that is still pissed at Lowrance over a moisture issue on my Gen 1 HDS 10. I wish Lowrance weren't a bunch of cheap Nazis when it comes servicing their damn products. The other thing is you can't run doc sonar chips on a 'bird. If 'bird could step up their game, they could really run with this thing. Calling Lowrance customer service is like going to bad dentist for a root canal. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
49 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Electronics
Need graph advice
Top
Bottom