What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
New 6.5 Grendel AR15 Upper
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 375163" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>I have also been looking at the Bear Creek for the price point, the couple reviews I've found weren't that bad but just when compared to others the accuracy was a little looser. Considering I got into my cheap Ruger for about $650 just wondering how expensive of an upper I want to put on it, could stand to put a little nicer trigger on it too but it's fine for me at this point. Is there anything else I need to watch out like buffer weight when going from a 5.56 upper to 6.5 or 300?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 375163, member: 1979"] I have also been looking at the Bear Creek for the price point, the couple reviews I've found weren't that bad but just when compared to others the accuracy was a little looser. Considering I got into my cheap Ruger for about $650 just wondering how expensive of an upper I want to put on it, could stand to put a little nicer trigger on it too but it's fine for me at this point. Is there anything else I need to watch out like buffer weight when going from a 5.56 upper to 6.5 or 300? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
5 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 3Roosters
9 minutes ago
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
52 minutes ago
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
New 6.5 Grendel AR15 Upper
Top
Bottom