What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Rods & Reels
new reel for all around use?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Slappy" data-source="post: 495443" data-attributes="member: 7608"><p>Interesting how everyone has different preferences and techniques. 8# power pro on sub-$100 spinning reels with drag set such that I can snag a tree or pull as hard as I want without breaking and I almost never adjust the drag on any reels. No issues with breaking off or line twist. I'm not even in the habit of checking it to start the day because it simply doesn't change.</p><p></p><p>Watched the GF's father do the back reeling thing this summer and it felt like watching old people fuck.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Slappy, post: 495443, member: 7608"] Interesting how everyone has different preferences and techniques. 8# power pro on sub-$100 spinning reels with drag set such that I can snag a tree or pull as hard as I want without breaking and I almost never adjust the drag on any reels. No issues with breaking off or line twist. I'm not even in the habit of checking it to start the day because it simply doesn't change. Watched the GF's father do the back reeling thing this summer and it felt like watching old people fuck. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
30 minutes ago
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Rods & Reels
new reel for all around use?
Top
Bottom