What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
New trolling motor batteries
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Fester" data-source="post: 363058" data-attributes="member: 6300"><p>I would go with X2 power AGM. They are made by Northstar batteries. A little pricey but they are amazing. If you do research on North Star they have proven themselves for years. Same as odyssey. Duracell AGM from Sam’s club are made by East pen and overall are decent as well. Interstate are mostly made by Johnson controls or exide. Your better off with a Walmart battery in my opinion as they are also Johnson controls…..interstate is riding off there name in my opinion same as optima..wouldn’t touch them.</p><p>I am surprised you only got 3 years out of your odyssey. Was it an extreme? I believe they have a 4 year full replacement on them like the northstar…NOT prorated. I have both North Star and odyssey and without looking I believe my odyssey is on year 8 or 9 with zero issues. The x2 is newer and hope I get the same life.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Fester, post: 363058, member: 6300"] I would go with X2 power AGM. They are made by Northstar batteries. A little pricey but they are amazing. If you do research on North Star they have proven themselves for years. Same as odyssey. Duracell AGM from Sam’s club are made by East pen and overall are decent as well. Interstate are mostly made by Johnson controls or exide. Your better off with a Walmart battery in my opinion as they are also Johnson controls…..interstate is riding off there name in my opinion same as optima..wouldn’t touch them. I am surprised you only got 3 years out of your odyssey. Was it an extreme? I believe they have a 4 year full replacement on them like the northstar…NOT prorated. I have both North Star and odyssey and without looking I believe my odyssey is on year 8 or 9 with zero issues. The x2 is newer and hope I get the same life. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
New trolling motor batteries
Top
Bottom