What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Eatsleeptrap" data-source="post: 473706" data-attributes="member: 7577"><p>It is incredibly common in most any sport for fans and even sportswriters to not give a new coach credit or criticism for what happens the first year since it is not really 100% his team yet. The credit or criticism starts the second full season. I didn't say fantasy leagues and betting hadn't been going on for years, you can't add words to fit your narrative. I said it is creating a shitty product. For example, Justin Jefferson quitting on interceptions vs Cris Carter trying to take a DB's head off after Rich Gannon throws a pick. JJ pretty obviously only cares about HIS numbers and not the team. I can't believe I am arguing on a Viking's thread with someone who wants the Vikings to lose.</p><p><strong>What does winning in Seattle yesterday get you </strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Eatsleeptrap, post: 473706, member: 7577"] It is incredibly common in most any sport for fans and even sportswriters to not give a new coach credit or criticism for what happens the first year since it is not really 100% his team yet. The credit or criticism starts the second full season. I didn't say fantasy leagues and betting hadn't been going on for years, you can't add words to fit your narrative. I said it is creating a shitty product. For example, Justin Jefferson quitting on interceptions vs Cris Carter trying to take a DB's head off after Rich Gannon throws a pick. JJ pretty obviously only cares about HIS numbers and not the team. I can't believe I am arguing on a Viking's thread with someone who wants the Vikings to lose. [B]What does winning in Seattle yesterday get you [/B] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Keeping traditions going
Latest: D-Racer
31 minutes ago
I
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Iwhackwheat
Today at 10:38 AM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 10:17 AM
M
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: measure-it
Today at 9:52 AM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: SDMF
Today at 9:25 AM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
Top
Bottom