What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Open water electronic's~
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="snow" data-source="post: 290430" data-attributes="member: 1056"><p>So our open water season is just around the corner,stopped by a buddies (pro angler) house as ranger dropped off his new walleye rig as did his sponsors.even tho his electronics come from lowrance he was rigging Garmin ,was surprised as these pro's had been all over hummingbird for a long time as the latest/greatest and my buddy could'nt get in with the bird,but apparently those days have pasted,seems lowrance/bird have been left in the dust to date although the bird still rocks with quality I'm told but today its garmin and they're "Live scope" is the real deal for locating schools of fish and to keep on them once found.</p><p></p><p>I can't keep up $ wise so I'll stick with my old gear and like it,catch a few fish great ,blank ....well no big deal I say ,still fun just being on the water on a nice day.</p><p></p><p>FYI thought I would share this info</p><p></p><p>Oh and now mercury has a 400 ? holy sheep shit....</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="snow, post: 290430, member: 1056"] So our open water season is just around the corner,stopped by a buddies (pro angler) house as ranger dropped off his new walleye rig as did his sponsors.even tho his electronics come from lowrance he was rigging Garmin ,was surprised as these pro's had been all over hummingbird for a long time as the latest/greatest and my buddy could'nt get in with the bird,but apparently those days have pasted,seems lowrance/bird have been left in the dust to date although the bird still rocks with quality I'm told but today its garmin and they're "Live scope" is the real deal for locating schools of fish and to keep on them once found. I can't keep up $ wise so I'll stick with my old gear and like it,catch a few fish great ,blank ....well no big deal I say ,still fun just being on the water on a nice day. FYI thought I would share this info Oh and now mercury has a 400 ? holy sheep shit.... [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Open water electronic's~
Top
Bottom