What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Ping Pong Balls
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="svnmag" data-source="post: 335105" data-attributes="member: 330"><p>This thread took an unexpected bent.</p><p></p><p> When "Toby" became a FBO nazi I posted my version of "Ping Pong Balls" and got "banned". I expected to surpass KDM in record "thumbs up" and got two. "Horsager" enjoyed "the well traveled cul de sac" and now doesn't seem to "get it". I pussified to "Toby" and was reinstated. At this time FBO boasted 20,000 members. Now I believe we're about 150 in an echo chamber and FBO was bullshit from the beginning. </p><p></p><p>Shortly after I posted "Ping Pong Balls"; "Jiffy" committed FBO "suicide" by suggesting FBO hold coitus with itself and disappeared. "Vollmer" then contacted me via FBO PM and here we are. In my first NDA post I called this place a "penis circus". I'm still here.</p><p></p><p>"Ping Pong Balls" is my modified version of an old Air Farce joke bandied about in dorms and foxholes. Yes, the Air Force has an "infantry": PPB's kills time and aggravates. This is the last I'll explain. </p><p></p><p>Two "Black and Tans" left and a sub in the fridge:</p><p></p><p>That is all.</p><p></p><p><a href="https://youtu.be/v6fFtWi318s" target="_blank">https://youtu.be/v6fFtWi318s</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="svnmag, post: 335105, member: 330"] This thread took an unexpected bent. When "Toby" became a FBO nazi I posted my version of "Ping Pong Balls" and got "banned". I expected to surpass KDM in record "thumbs up" and got two. "Horsager" enjoyed "the well traveled cul de sac" and now doesn't seem to "get it". I pussified to "Toby" and was reinstated. At this time FBO boasted 20,000 members. Now I believe we're about 150 in an echo chamber and FBO was bullshit from the beginning. Shortly after I posted "Ping Pong Balls"; "Jiffy" committed FBO "suicide" by suggesting FBO hold coitus with itself and disappeared. "Vollmer" then contacted me via FBO PM and here we are. In my first NDA post I called this place a "penis circus". I'm still here. "Ping Pong Balls" is my modified version of an old Air Farce joke bandied about in dorms and foxholes. Yes, the Air Force has an "infantry": PPB's kills time and aggravates. This is the last I'll explain. Two "Black and Tans" left and a sub in the fridge: That is all. [URL]https://youtu.be/v6fFtWi318s[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
6 minutes ago
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
50 minutes ago
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
51 minutes ago
Twins
Latest: risingsun
51 minutes ago
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
52 minutes ago
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
53 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
54 minutes ago
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
54 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:11 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:06 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
ND adventure.
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 12:44 PM
RR
Red River 9-2-26
Latest: greymantle93
Today at 11:25 AM
from Wyoming old guy
Latest: cobalt_badger
Today at 8:09 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Ping Pong Balls
Top
Bottom