What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
Prop Help
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Vollmer" data-source="post: 257837" data-attributes="member: 8014"><p>Prop Help:</p><p>I am running a Ranger 2080ms with a Mercury 250 Pro XS v8 4 stroke. I just ran it for the first time, and only seeing 50mph and only 5200 rpm (optimal is around 6200). I have on the 4 blade Bravo 1 FS 20 pitch. I think I am plowing a bit. At wot I cannot raise the motor enough to get the prop to wash out. Not even close. It kind of feels like I am plowing. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Wondering what others with this motor, on a big walleye boat are using for a prop, and I am also curious if I need to raise the motor, or if it is possible that the hydraulic lift limiter is set at the wrong point.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]34650[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Vollmer, post: 257837, member: 8014"] Prop Help: I am running a Ranger 2080ms with a Mercury 250 Pro XS v8 4 stroke. I just ran it for the first time, and only seeing 50mph and only 5200 rpm (optimal is around 6200). I have on the 4 blade Bravo 1 FS 20 pitch. I think I am plowing a bit. At wot I cannot raise the motor enough to get the prop to wash out. Not even close. It kind of feels like I am plowing. Wondering what others with this motor, on a big walleye boat are using for a prop, and I am also curious if I need to raise the motor, or if it is possible that the hydraulic lift limiter is set at the wrong point. [ATTACH=CONFIG]34650._xfImport[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
20 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
Prop Help
Top
Bottom