What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
Prop Help
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Velva_zv21" data-source="post: 257856" data-attributes="member: 5600"><p>With the zv18 I always wanted to try a 19p tempest after trying the 21p and it being too much. ...i'm pretty sure I could've turned 6000 rpm with a 19p tempest, ther was something about that tempest that I really liked how the boat would grab while turning, hole shot was about the same as the enertia. And the tempest threw a rooster at WOT. Always fun when you can throw a rooster. Top end speed between 18p enertia and a 21p tempest was a +1 mph increase besides the 1000 rpms that I lost, figured I could raise the motor to get more r's but instead took the tempest off and then went back to stock and didn't mess with it anymore</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Velva_zv21, post: 257856, member: 5600"] With the zv18 I always wanted to try a 19p tempest after trying the 21p and it being too much. ...i'm pretty sure I could've turned 6000 rpm with a 19p tempest, ther was something about that tempest that I really liked how the boat would grab while turning, hole shot was about the same as the enertia. And the tempest threw a rooster at WOT. Always fun when you can throw a rooster. Top end speed between 18p enertia and a 21p tempest was a +1 mph increase besides the 1000 rpms that I lost, figured I could raise the motor to get more r's but instead took the tempest off and then went back to stock and didn't mess with it anymore [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
20 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Boat Talk
Prop Help
Top
Bottom