Question

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes. I work in law enforcement and a guy that got arrested recently stated he “just crossed the border 2 days ago” when I asked him how he decided to come to ND he said “when I crossed the border they put me on a plane and this is where they sent me”

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes. I work in law enforcement and a guy that got arrested recently stated he “just crossed the border 2 days ago” when I asked him how he decided to come to ND he said “when I crossed the border they put me on a plane and this is where they sent me”

WTF..................

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know where there are a bunch of mexicans living in a shop and none of them speak english, but they will work for cash...

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Can confirm I'm seeing people that appear to be "migrants" in Jamestown and if they aren't "migrants" then they are certainly people you'd typically not see around town.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dropped off an item at a job site up by Dunn Center, none of them spoke English, but the one fella could understand what I was needing and sent me to the right location. That guy was a local.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's bullshit !!! The liberals and a few on this site are saying what you witnessed first hand is not happening.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's bullshit !!! The liberals and a few on this site are saying what you witnessed first hand is not happening.
I agree every illegal should be sent back to where they came with. Also, one magatard should be sent back with them. It would MAGA.

dblkluk

★★★★ Legendary Member
How do you get on a plane without ID?

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree every illegal should be sent back to where they came with. Also, one magatard should be sent back with them. It would MAGA.
THE JACK ASS THAT ALLOWED IT BIDEN, YOU VOTED FOR BIDEN HELLO MAGATARD.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next time you want to fly just show them your arrest warrant

"For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)," a TSA spokesperson told Fox News.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/national/...,an alternative form of ID to board airplanes.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next time you want to fly just show them your arrest warrant

"For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)," a TSA spokesperson told Fox News.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/national/tsa-confirms-it-allows-illegal-immigrants-to-use-arrest-warrants-as-id-in-airports/article_b9c0c0c2-7ae4-11ec-a596-f74c3a1af295.html#:~:text=(FOX NEWS) -- The Transportation Security Administration confirmed,an alternative form of ID to board airplanes.
Of course.
The swamp is very swampy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 360
  • This month: 223
  • This month: 193
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 95