What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Uncle Jimbo" data-source="post: 256269" data-attributes="member: 3880"><p>Sounds like an awesome job! I'd like to get paid to go to banquets, drink beer and talk hunting and fishing. I still don't understand how that makes him less of a sportsman. The man was lucky enough to find a job that lets him advocate for what he's passionate about. If only we could all be so fortunate.</p><p></p><p>Either way, I'm done going back and forth with you on this. I've stated my feelings on this board and to my elected officials via email. I will respectfully say I disagree with how you have handled the situation here and I will move on.</p><p></p><p>I need to start looking for a job that pays me to drink beer...with my beer drinking and bullshitting skills I have a feeling I'm upper management material.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Uncle Jimbo, post: 256269, member: 3880"] Sounds like an awesome job! I'd like to get paid to go to banquets, drink beer and talk hunting and fishing. I still don't understand how that makes him less of a sportsman. The man was lucky enough to find a job that lets him advocate for what he's passionate about. If only we could all be so fortunate. Either way, I'm done going back and forth with you on this. I've stated my feelings on this board and to my elected officials via email. I will respectfully say I disagree with how you have handled the situation here and I will move on. I need to start looking for a job that pays me to drink beer...with my beer drinking and bullshitting skills I have a feeling I'm upper management material. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!
Top
Bottom