What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 256285" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>Serious ? No I didn't see that. Migrator , Post the emails for a dogpile, I'll be first in to do it. </p><p></p><p> You guys know why I am in favor of this bill but you twist it into something that it isn't. Standing offer for anyone that wants to create an opportunity for themselves or someone else. Since posting is so easy come hang signs around my land and I will let you and a buddy bow hunt and duck hunt. </p><p> If you already have a place to hunt do your good deed for a couple of college students. My back is shot, I am not able to tromp through the brush for what it will take but it will be a piece of cake for you guys. Or if you know any College students coming to MSU Bottineau fall quarter hook us up if they are willing to hang signs and hunt.</p><p></p><p></p><p> The reason for inviting KDM to PM is because I was accused of being an anti hunter and he <u><em><strong>KNOWS</strong></em></u> it's true. There isn't much in this world that pisses me off worse than <u><em><strong>false accusations </strong></em></u>no matter who, what,when where or why. As usual, He spouts off and lies in front of his buddies but won't debate in a PM. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison than most of you ever will in your lifetime , And yes you can bet your sweet ass that if you have two tags in your pocket I will fight for one of them for my family, They like to rifle hunt too. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison that most of you ever will in your lifetime, Anti hunter my ass.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 256285, member: 367"] Serious ? No I didn't see that. Migrator , Post the emails for a dogpile, I'll be first in to do it. You guys know why I am in favor of this bill but you twist it into something that it isn't. Standing offer for anyone that wants to create an opportunity for themselves or someone else. Since posting is so easy come hang signs around my land and I will let you and a buddy bow hunt and duck hunt. If you already have a place to hunt do your good deed for a couple of college students. My back is shot, I am not able to tromp through the brush for what it will take but it will be a piece of cake for you guys. Or if you know any College students coming to MSU Bottineau fall quarter hook us up if they are willing to hang signs and hunt. The reason for inviting KDM to PM is because I was accused of being an anti hunter and he [U][I][B]KNOWS[/B][/I][/U] it's true. There isn't much in this world that pisses me off worse than [U][I][B]false accusations [/B][/I][/U]no matter who, what,when where or why. As usual, He spouts off and lies in front of his buddies but won't debate in a PM. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison than most of you ever will in your lifetime , And yes you can bet your sweet ass that if you have two tags in your pocket I will fight for one of them for my family, They like to rifle hunt too. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison that most of you ever will in your lifetime, Anti hunter my ass. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!
Top
Bottom