What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 256290" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>This is becoming quite fun Davey. I was gone for a couple days and I return to find this. First bolded statement in your post, I think is a hollow offer. I've already offered to help you hang signs in exchange for allowing someone else to hunt and have done so publicly. You have not replied, responded, or made any effort to take me up on my offer. Though I have my doubts as to you even letting someone hunt once I've finished the job. Second bolded statement is an outright lie. I've never once called, labeled, or otherwise accused you as being an anti-hunter. You self identified as such. I only addressed your posts, positions, and actions as being anti-hunting. So make sure you hold up that mirror and get mad at yourself for falsely accusing..........yourself. Third bold statement is a classic. NOW you are trying to justify your anti hunting rhetoric as being all about the family and the children. Amazing.</p><p></p><p>Also, what would be the point of debating in a PM??</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 256290, member: 314"] This is becoming quite fun Davey. I was gone for a couple days and I return to find this. First bolded statement in your post, I think is a hollow offer. I've already offered to help you hang signs in exchange for allowing someone else to hunt and have done so publicly. You have not replied, responded, or made any effort to take me up on my offer. Though I have my doubts as to you even letting someone hunt once I've finished the job. Second bolded statement is an outright lie. I've never once called, labeled, or otherwise accused you as being an anti-hunter. You self identified as such. I only addressed your posts, positions, and actions as being anti-hunting. So make sure you hold up that mirror and get mad at yourself for falsely accusing..........yourself. Third bold statement is a classic. NOW you are trying to justify your anti hunting rhetoric as being all about the family and the children. Amazing. Also, what would be the point of debating in a PM?? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!
Top
Bottom