What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="NDbowman" data-source="post: 251803" data-attributes="member: 1525"><p>thats strange because I'm a land owner and I'm not in support of this. I haven't talked to one of my neighbors that is in support of this except for the ones involved in the Stockmens Association and they might have drank to much of the koolaid. </p><p></p><p>I can't see how anyone would support this bill as it is. The people that wanted the all land is considered closed unless posted open shouldn't support this now as its no where near what it was that they wanted in the first place. For the record I didn't support that bill either. As its written it doesn't make access easier it just makes it more confusing. I can't understand why the law can't stay as is with maybe stricter penalties for trespassing.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="NDbowman, post: 251803, member: 1525"] thats strange because I'm a land owner and I'm not in support of this. I haven't talked to one of my neighbors that is in support of this except for the ones involved in the Stockmens Association and they might have drank to much of the koolaid. I can't see how anyone would support this bill as it is. The people that wanted the all land is considered closed unless posted open shouldn't support this now as its no where near what it was that they wanted in the first place. For the record I didn't support that bill either. As its written it doesn't make access easier it just makes it more confusing. I can't understand why the law can't stay as is with maybe stricter penalties for trespassing. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
3 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
42 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom