What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="db-2" data-source="post: 251807" data-attributes="member: 4743"><p>So as it now stands i need do tell someone how i want my land color. If not then it will be color green and open to hunting for all.</p><p>Now if i say red and close i still need to put signs up to make it legally closed and to be able to charge someone with trespassing.</p><p></p><p>No or yes?</p><p></p><p></p><p>Today I need to put a sign up and tomorrow I will still need to put a sign up.</p><p></p><p>Maybe if i go to a strange area for me i can go on my computer to see what land in that area is color however even if it green that does not mean i can hunt on it.</p><p></p><p>Maybe I got this all wrong but in the end it would seem land owners will just call in and make all their land red to be done with it. Hopefully they make sure that person does have control of land in question. Can I do that on my rented land?</p><p></p><p>One time a guy told me if I post his land I could hunt on it. Well 10,000 acres of own and rented land all over the place, a few hundred into lumber and signs and many hours into running around, I understand why he gave me that deal (ended up hunting some game birds for one afternoon on about 160 acres) as I never did get it done but now all he has to do on the surface is just tell a computer to color all this land red and most will think it is closed. If me with that land seems like a good deal and a lot less work and cost even if it still does not legally close the land. </p><p></p><p> I fail, unless I do not understand how this works, how this is a good thing for all concern even i as a land owner.</p><p></p><p>Hell us landowners were at times the only one getting a tag by gratis and now I as a landowner want to take it an additional step and not allow any non land owners hunting even if one day they do get a tag by tying all the land up. </p><p>Fine I will take my ball home with me and see how that works for all you buttheads as I sure do not need you in my life. db</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="db-2, post: 251807, member: 4743"] So as it now stands i need do tell someone how i want my land color. If not then it will be color green and open to hunting for all. Now if i say red and close i still need to put signs up to make it legally closed and to be able to charge someone with trespassing. No or yes? Today I need to put a sign up and tomorrow I will still need to put a sign up. Maybe if i go to a strange area for me i can go on my computer to see what land in that area is color however even if it green that does not mean i can hunt on it. Maybe I got this all wrong but in the end it would seem land owners will just call in and make all their land red to be done with it. Hopefully they make sure that person does have control of land in question. Can I do that on my rented land? One time a guy told me if I post his land I could hunt on it. Well 10,000 acres of own and rented land all over the place, a few hundred into lumber and signs and many hours into running around, I understand why he gave me that deal (ended up hunting some game birds for one afternoon on about 160 acres) as I never did get it done but now all he has to do on the surface is just tell a computer to color all this land red and most will think it is closed. If me with that land seems like a good deal and a lot less work and cost even if it still does not legally close the land. I fail, unless I do not understand how this works, how this is a good thing for all concern even i as a land owner. Hell us landowners were at times the only one getting a tag by gratis and now I as a landowner want to take it an additional step and not allow any non land owners hunting even if one day they do get a tag by tying all the land up. Fine I will take my ball home with me and see how that works for all you buttheads as I sure do not need you in my life. db [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
1 minute ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
40 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom