What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 251812" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>Gst is quoting me on other sites? I don't know if I should be flattered or frighted. I'm not going to read his comments as I suspect he's twisted them to support his agenda or to say I don't support Agriculture. Which would be incorrect as I do in fact support Ag and don't want anything to happen that would negatively impact Ag which is why I want SB2315 to die. Either way, I'm tired of the insanity, ignorance, and stupidity and am finished with this issue as well as the CWD issue. I've used the best information, evidence, facts, and science that I can along with my personal life experience to support myself and try to avoid conflicts in the future on both of these issues and I can't do any more. Stay Warm and Be Safe Everyone!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 251812, member: 314"] Gst is quoting me on other sites? I don't know if I should be flattered or frighted. I'm not going to read his comments as I suspect he's twisted them to support his agenda or to say I don't support Agriculture. Which would be incorrect as I do in fact support Ag and don't want anything to happen that would negatively impact Ag which is why I want SB2315 to die. Either way, I'm tired of the insanity, ignorance, and stupidity and am finished with this issue as well as the CWD issue. I've used the best information, evidence, facts, and science that I can along with my personal life experience to support myself and try to avoid conflicts in the future on both of these issues and I can't do any more. Stay Warm and Be Safe Everyone!! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
3 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
42 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom