What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Duckslayer100" data-source="post: 251831" data-attributes="member: 1485"><p>What's funny is that this happens to us in town all the time. Kids run across our lawn and bike across it. Dogs shit in our yard and piss on our trees. During the marathon, hundreds of people put up lawn chairs to watch the racers. </p><p></p><p>It really doesn't bother me. If it did, I'd say something. </p><p></p><p>I feel that's how a majority of landowners are who don't routinely post their property. As long as someone isn't doing the horrible things in the scenario that official emailed about, I'd rather be left alone. If it got out of hand, I'd post my property. Pretty simple. </p><p></p><p>And if these folks have that much of an issue with trespassers, poachers and vandalizers (which, from what I can tell, is the situation they're describing) call the cops! File charges! Even if your land isn't posted, folks don't have a right to wreck your shit. </p><p></p><p>This new law, if passed, will do nothing to curb the aforementioned "bad eggs." So when nothing changes, then what do they do?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Duckslayer100, post: 251831, member: 1485"] What's funny is that this happens to us in town all the time. Kids run across our lawn and bike across it. Dogs shit in our yard and piss on our trees. During the marathon, hundreds of people put up lawn chairs to watch the racers. It really doesn't bother me. If it did, I'd say something. I feel that's how a majority of landowners are who don't routinely post their property. As long as someone isn't doing the horrible things in the scenario that official emailed about, I'd rather be left alone. If it got out of hand, I'd post my property. Pretty simple. And if these folks have that much of an issue with trespassers, poachers and vandalizers (which, from what I can tell, is the situation they're describing) call the cops! File charges! Even if your land isn't posted, folks don't have a right to wreck your shit. This new law, if passed, will do nothing to curb the aforementioned "bad eggs." So when nothing changes, then what do they do? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
2 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
41 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom