What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wirehair" data-source="post: 251849" data-attributes="member: 769"><p>I reside in District 30. I have sent several e-mails to Senators & Representatives relating to SB 2315 expressing my concerns as many others have. I heard back from Sen. D. Larson almost immediately by phone! I have also received responses from a number of Senators and Representatives from around the state, some expressing support and others indicating that they plan on voting No. I appreciate their response. Interestingly, I have heard NOTHING from Nathe or Bosch from District 30 on this bill or any other that I have communicated about. When Senators and Reps outside my District take time to reply and my representatives in District 30 do not, that is Bull $hit. I will actively campaign for and financially support any conservative individual running against them in District 30. It's not as much about whether they support this bill, but rather their total disregard for communicating with their constituents. It is time for some new blood in our "Citizen led Legislature."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wirehair, post: 251849, member: 769"] I reside in District 30. I have sent several e-mails to Senators & Representatives relating to SB 2315 expressing my concerns as many others have. I heard back from Sen. D. Larson almost immediately by phone! I have also received responses from a number of Senators and Representatives from around the state, some expressing support and others indicating that they plan on voting No. I appreciate their response. Interestingly, I have heard NOTHING from Nathe or Bosch from District 30 on this bill or any other that I have communicated about. When Senators and Reps outside my District take time to reply and my representatives in District 30 do not, that is Bull $hit. I will actively campaign for and financially support any conservative individual running against them in District 30. It's not as much about whether they support this bill, but rather their total disregard for communicating with their constituents. It is time for some new blood in our "Citizen led Legislature." [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
23 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
26 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
29 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom