What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="FishSticks" data-source="post: 251853" data-attributes="member: 2038"><p>A little more back and forth with Kathy:</p><p></p><p>Mrs Skroch</p><p> </p><p>So a 'no trespass' law is going to prevent people from shooting dogs, rutting up fields and breaking the law? You are out of your mind if that is what you actually believe. The game warden can ticket someone if they feel that there was intention to post that land. Based on your previous emails it seems that you have no idea of the rules that are in place currently and it does not feel like you have the bandwidth to understand them. </p><p> </p><p>Posting land is not a difficult task, even if there is no fence to hang signs. I've had that real experience, I can assure you...</p><p> </p><p>Will someone who is willing to pull out posted signs today not be willing to trespass or forge a document tomorrow? I bird hunt in your area occasionally and there is no duck/goose/pheasant worth getting a landowner upset about. 99.9% of the hunters out there have the same mindset. The current system is not broken so why dump a bunch of money to attempt to fix it? You should propose stiffer penalties and more funding for game wardens.</p><p> </p><p>Do your constituents know that you oppose this bill? I would have a hard time believing that the majority of the people you represent are in favor of this. In fact, I know several that oppose your stance. </p><p> </p><p>I do appreciate you responding to my emails however I feel like maybe your time is better spent trying to learn the rules and regulations before you completely upend them. </p><p> </p><p><strong><u>RE from her:</u></strong></p><p>I was literally asking a question looking for responses. I have not made up my mind how I will vote. Please understand that there are many varying experiences. You have your opinion and I respect it. </p><p>Kindly,</p><p> </p><p>Representative Kathy Skroch </p><p>District 26</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="FishSticks, post: 251853, member: 2038"] A little more back and forth with Kathy: Mrs Skroch So a 'no trespass' law is going to prevent people from shooting dogs, rutting up fields and breaking the law? You are out of your mind if that is what you actually believe. The game warden can ticket someone if they feel that there was intention to post that land. Based on your previous emails it seems that you have no idea of the rules that are in place currently and it does not feel like you have the bandwidth to understand them. Posting land is not a difficult task, even if there is no fence to hang signs. I've had that real experience, I can assure you... Will someone who is willing to pull out posted signs today not be willing to trespass or forge a document tomorrow? I bird hunt in your area occasionally and there is no duck/goose/pheasant worth getting a landowner upset about. 99.9% of the hunters out there have the same mindset. The current system is not broken so why dump a bunch of money to attempt to fix it? You should propose stiffer penalties and more funding for game wardens. Do your constituents know that you oppose this bill? I would have a hard time believing that the majority of the people you represent are in favor of this. In fact, I know several that oppose your stance. I do appreciate you responding to my emails however I feel like maybe your time is better spent trying to learn the rules and regulations before you completely upend them. [B][U]RE from her:[/U][/B] I was literally asking a question looking for responses. I have not made up my mind how I will vote. Please understand that there are many varying experiences. You have your opinion and I respect it. Kindly, Representative Kathy Skroch District 26 [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
24 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
27 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
29 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom