What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Coal24/7" data-source="post: 251857" data-attributes="member: 6592"><p>First off, I am still in opposition of SB 2315. That being said I too emailed Kathy and she was good enough to call me. We had a very good, civilized conversation and she seems like a very level headed lady that DOES understand the sportsmans point of view and does want to hear concerns. I feel if she had her mind made up she would not reach out. I think we need to take a step back and if you have an arguement call her, she understands our point of view. Be civilized, let's not forget these folks have families and lives just like all off us. We just need to clear the fog and work together to keep North Dakota great. </p><p></p><p>MK</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Coal24/7, post: 251857, member: 6592"] First off, I am still in opposition of SB 2315. That being said I too emailed Kathy and she was good enough to call me. We had a very good, civilized conversation and she seems like a very level headed lady that DOES understand the sportsmans point of view and does want to hear concerns. I feel if she had her mind made up she would not reach out. I think we need to take a step back and if you have an arguement call her, she understands our point of view. Be civilized, let's not forget these folks have families and lives just like all off us. We just need to clear the fog and work together to keep North Dakota great. MK [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
23 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
26 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
29 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom