What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 251865" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>I think I'll stick around and try to teach some of you guys some sportsman etiquette, If you want me gone vote me out or ask Vollmer to remove me . I've never had a hard time asking for permission to hunt and creating good relationships with landowners but I do have a hard time being drug down this rabbit hole and taken to new level of low respect of sportsmen that some of you mouth hunters are dragging us into . If it means kicking a few idiots in the nuts then so be it, Consider it done. Even some of the guys that I thought were of good character and knew better are jumping in and putting the boots to landowners and legislators . SMH , A few mouthy ones are ruining it for all. </p><p></p><p></p><p> And the bad reps come, Please sign them unless you don't have balls. If I really wanted to know who you are I could trace it back and find out but as long as I have your attention please show me where I have resorted to name calling. For each one you can provide I will counter offer you with two. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="color: #3E3E3E"><strong><span style="color: #777777">Thread:</span> <a href="https://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?13593-SB-2315-In-Cmte-3-14-ACTION-REQUIRED!&p=242401#post242401" target="_blank">SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!</a></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: #3E3E3E">You cannot handle discussions in which you get disagreed with. And then you resort to name calling, which you lose 100% credibility and respect. Put your big boy britches on Dave’s and drop the bullshit.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 251865, member: 367"] I think I'll stick around and try to teach some of you guys some sportsman etiquette, If you want me gone vote me out or ask Vollmer to remove me . I've never had a hard time asking for permission to hunt and creating good relationships with landowners but I do have a hard time being drug down this rabbit hole and taken to new level of low respect of sportsmen that some of you mouth hunters are dragging us into . If it means kicking a few idiots in the nuts then so be it, Consider it done. Even some of the guys that I thought were of good character and knew better are jumping in and putting the boots to landowners and legislators . SMH , A few mouthy ones are ruining it for all. And the bad reps come, Please sign them unless you don't have balls. If I really wanted to know who you are I could trace it back and find out but as long as I have your attention please show me where I have resorted to name calling. For each one you can provide I will counter offer you with two. [COLOR=#3E3E3E][B][COLOR=#777777]Thread:[/COLOR] [URL="https://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?13593-SB-2315-In-Cmte-3-14-ACTION-REQUIRED!&p=242401#post242401"]SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED![/URL][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#3E3E3E]You cannot handle discussions in which you get disagreed with. And then you resort to name calling, which you lose 100% credibility and respect. Put your big boy britches on Dave’s and drop the bullshit.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
23 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
26 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
28 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom