What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="db-2" data-source="post: 251870" data-attributes="member: 4743"><p>I go shed hunting up north of Prince Albert in Canada, 500 plus miles every April.</p><p>next week forecast is for 40 plus all week up there, less snow up there, they are working the mines so some of the roads will be better.</p><p>Maybe by mid April, me, my buddies, a huge forest with many sheds and they in general are bigger than here. Ah life and retirement.</p><p></p><p>This bill ended up not what I thought (all land posted automatic) and all it is, is for someone to color a map and have a job. Means <strong>nothing (IMHO)</strong>, maybe lets someone know what land maybe is posted in a area and gives the state government a little more control over its citizens, meaning in their government life and a place to go to find more about you. But I posted last year and will again post this year and I will tell the guy to color certain land red and get the neighbor who does not post to color his land red.</p><p>And as I stated before maybe less hunters who have no ideal what this is will quit hunting leaving what is left for me and my camera.</p><p></p><p>So I vote no but it appears I can adapt easily to this one. db</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p>As I think of it I feel I can use this ruling to push my personal agenda along. db</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="db-2, post: 251870, member: 4743"] I go shed hunting up north of Prince Albert in Canada, 500 plus miles every April. next week forecast is for 40 plus all week up there, less snow up there, they are working the mines so some of the roads will be better. Maybe by mid April, me, my buddies, a huge forest with many sheds and they in general are bigger than here. Ah life and retirement. This bill ended up not what I thought (all land posted automatic) and all it is, is for someone to color a map and have a job. Means [B]nothing (IMHO)[/B], maybe lets someone know what land maybe is posted in a area and gives the state government a little more control over its citizens, meaning in their government life and a place to go to find more about you. But I posted last year and will again post this year and I will tell the guy to color certain land red and get the neighbor who does not post to color his land red. And as I stated before maybe less hunters who have no ideal what this is will quit hunting leaving what is left for me and my camera. So I vote no but it appears I can adapt easily to this one. db [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] As I think of it I feel I can use this ruling to push my personal agenda along. db [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
24 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
27 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
29 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom