What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Duckslayer100" data-source="post: 258087" data-attributes="member: 1485"><p>I take hunting less and less for granted each year. </p><p></p><p>My daughter is three in June. Son will be six in September. He'll be coming with for a fourth season hunting. She's coming for her first. Likely we'll find some standing cattails and do a field setup for Canada geese in late August or early September. Brother will get to share all his knowledge with little sis and, if we're lucky, she'll get to drag her first honker back to the blind if dad connects. Afterward, we'll stop at the gas station for some snacks or breakfast pizza. And then they can both sleep the whole ride home. </p><p></p><p>I have a lifetime of memories from being outside. Yet, since I became a father, almost all of those have been surpassed by the few hunts I've taken him. I plan on loading up memories for all of us in the years to come. But I'm not kidding myself: There's very little chance they'll have the same opportunities I've had. All I can do is share my passions and hope they take root. </p><p></p><p>All we hear about is how kids these days are too hooked on electronics and don't spend enough time outside. Well, I'm trying my best. I guess we'll see what happens.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Duckslayer100, post: 258087, member: 1485"] I take hunting less and less for granted each year. My daughter is three in June. Son will be six in September. He'll be coming with for a fourth season hunting. She's coming for her first. Likely we'll find some standing cattails and do a field setup for Canada geese in late August or early September. Brother will get to share all his knowledge with little sis and, if we're lucky, she'll get to drag her first honker back to the blind if dad connects. Afterward, we'll stop at the gas station for some snacks or breakfast pizza. And then they can both sleep the whole ride home. I have a lifetime of memories from being outside. Yet, since I became a father, almost all of those have been surpassed by the few hunts I've taken him. I plan on loading up memories for all of us in the years to come. But I'm not kidding myself: There's very little chance they'll have the same opportunities I've had. All I can do is share my passions and hope they take root. All we hear about is how kids these days are too hooked on electronics and don't spend enough time outside. Well, I'm trying my best. I guess we'll see what happens. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
3 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
42 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
Top
Bottom