What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="jdinny" data-source="post: 258095" data-attributes="member: 875"><p>yeah I have one legit spot that unless I spine the bastard it will cross said fence and return to bedding area without a doubt. some call that boundary hunting but whatever I have permission on that parcel and will 100% shoot my deer on that land. ive never meet the guy across the fence but he has come across on my cameras ( yes that means he was fixing the fence from land that is not his) and didn't do anything so I would think he would be reasonable but dam.... what if a guy cant get ahold of him and dogs or something gets the meat what a joke. seriously im not afraid to talk to any landowner or do it the right way but if I shoot game 100% legal I deserve to retrieve game 100% legal......</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="jdinny, post: 258095, member: 875"] yeah I have one legit spot that unless I spine the bastard it will cross said fence and return to bedding area without a doubt. some call that boundary hunting but whatever I have permission on that parcel and will 100% shoot my deer on that land. ive never meet the guy across the fence but he has come across on my cameras ( yes that means he was fixing the fence from land that is not his) and didn't do anything so I would think he would be reasonable but dam.... what if a guy cant get ahold of him and dogs or something gets the meat what a joke. seriously im not afraid to talk to any landowner or do it the right way but if I shoot game 100% legal I deserve to retrieve game 100% legal...... [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
3 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
42 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
Top
Bottom