What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 258430" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>Funny that golden egg says free market. Kind of ironic. Agriculture is more socialistic. Maybe it has to be to survive, but don't crap on the taxpayer who is also a consumer. It isn't good that we pay taxes to support the products they export. Russia isn't our friend, but for years we have exported grain. China isn't our friend, but for years we have exported at products. The problem is every taxpaying American through ag support also subsidize those who would destroy us. </p><p>I have mixed feelings about at support. When things are quiet and I don't see bills like the last trespass bill I feel good about supporting ag. When everything gets posted and I see bills that lets ag crap on fellow North Dakotans I don't feel good about it at all. Since zogman thinks I don't like ranchers let me explain that. It's ironic that farmers in the eastern lpart of the state support ranching, then hear a rancher complain about all the breaks farmers get and they don't get anything. The truth is they get just as much, and if they have grazing rights on multiple sections they are getting more than a farmer in eastern North Dakota. That applies not only to ag. It gives me a huge pain when someone driving a Mercedes thinks the guy driving a Ford is getting more. I just don't like those attitudes from anyone. We talk about ag only because they were the latest ingrates to try dump on us.</p><p></p><p>Sorry about the darn auto correct on my phone.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 258430, member: 704"] Funny that golden egg says free market. Kind of ironic. Agriculture is more socialistic. Maybe it has to be to survive, but don't crap on the taxpayer who is also a consumer. It isn't good that we pay taxes to support the products they export. Russia isn't our friend, but for years we have exported grain. China isn't our friend, but for years we have exported at products. The problem is every taxpaying American through ag support also subsidize those who would destroy us. I have mixed feelings about at support. When things are quiet and I don't see bills like the last trespass bill I feel good about supporting ag. When everything gets posted and I see bills that lets ag crap on fellow North Dakotans I don't feel good about it at all. Since zogman thinks I don't like ranchers let me explain that. It's ironic that farmers in the eastern lpart of the state support ranching, then hear a rancher complain about all the breaks farmers get and they don't get anything. The truth is they get just as much, and if they have grazing rights on multiple sections they are getting more than a farmer in eastern North Dakota. That applies not only to ag. It gives me a huge pain when someone driving a Mercedes thinks the guy driving a Ford is getting more. I just don't like those attitudes from anyone. We talk about ag only because they were the latest ingrates to try dump on us. Sorry about the darn auto correct on my phone. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
Top
Bottom