What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="deleted user" data-source="post: 258493" data-attributes="member: 1778"><p>When I mentioned non-profits, I guess I was thinking more along the lines of MDF, pheasants forever, DU, etc purchasing land. If in order for that to happen corporate farming also would have to be allowed, then I guess I would be against that.</p><p></p><p>Also, measure 5 was poorly written and that is why it was rejected. There was an alarming amount of money that HAD to be spent per the language of the measure (aka wasted). Add to that that groups on the radical side of conservancy (PETA etc.) were in play when it came to who could control land. The measure could have been a decent idea but got mixed up lacked a clear path forward. I don’t believe the measure failed because PF wanted to put some acres into CRP, Fritz.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="deleted user, post: 258493, member: 1778"] When I mentioned non-profits, I guess I was thinking more along the lines of MDF, pheasants forever, DU, etc purchasing land. If in order for that to happen corporate farming also would have to be allowed, then I guess I would be against that. Also, measure 5 was poorly written and that is why it was rejected. There was an alarming amount of money that HAD to be spent per the language of the measure (aka wasted). Add to that that groups on the radical side of conservancy (PETA etc.) were in play when it came to who could control land. The measure could have been a decent idea but got mixed up lacked a clear path forward. I don’t believe the measure failed because PF wanted to put some acres into CRP, Fritz. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!
Top
Bottom