What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Should I or Shouldn't I submit a head.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="dukgnfsn" data-source="post: 268012" data-attributes="member: 596"><p>I did not eat it after some research on the subject. The deer showed no direct signals of the disease but did some things that actually made me joke to the person hunting with me that the deer probably has CWD. The deer came straight at me from down wind for a fair distance before cutting off the trail. I've had other deer do that also in the past and I am sure not all of them had it. I am guessing that there have been more deer consumed that had CWD then we would know, since a lot of people don't get them checked. There has never been any transmission to humans yet but I decided to not take the chance to be the first. The test results don't come back until spring and I had the steaks and grind meat unconsumed yet because I was eating off my bow kills and was waiting for the results. I also don't make my sausage until late spring so it all worked out. Again it was just a personal decision I made at the time and talking to some local biologists and a lot of research. Any specific questions feel free tp PM me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="dukgnfsn, post: 268012, member: 596"] I did not eat it after some research on the subject. The deer showed no direct signals of the disease but did some things that actually made me joke to the person hunting with me that the deer probably has CWD. The deer came straight at me from down wind for a fair distance before cutting off the trail. I've had other deer do that also in the past and I am sure not all of them had it. I am guessing that there have been more deer consumed that had CWD then we would know, since a lot of people don't get them checked. There has never been any transmission to humans yet but I decided to not take the chance to be the first. The test results don't come back until spring and I had the steaks and grind meat unconsumed yet because I was eating off my bow kills and was waiting for the results. I also don't make my sausage until late spring so it all worked out. Again it was just a personal decision I made at the time and talking to some local biologists and a lot of research. Any specific questions feel free tp PM me. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
12 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Should I or Shouldn't I submit a head.
Top
Bottom