Sick Wife Catching 28-inch Walleye in -47 Windchill

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Part of me says they are worth it. I can jump in a guided snobear for about $200/day/person. If you can get in one for about that and have only 2 guys in it plus tip, it's a no brainer to me over trying to buy one. Or even a damn side by side. It would take a lot of guided trips before you ever started to approach the 30,000 to 60,000 you would have to pay for a new cabbed and tracked side by side or snobear. Plus they put you on fish and clean the damn things when you are done. I don't get to fish 50 times a year like I used to. If i get in 5 all day trips per year these says, I'm doing good. So, no way I can justify the expense of owning any machine myself. Fish out of my truck or old permanent a few evenings and mornings or all day when there isn't a lot of snow. But, if I want to chase fish all day on the rare year there is snow like this year, I can justify a guide and a snobear.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Th guy makes a big of it being so cold. What he's doing is cheating. It's -47 and talking about the cold. Yet he doesn't have more than boot on. I'm jealous and someday, I'll get to fish out of one. My tracked sidekick and fish trap are pretty tough to beat too.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s 700 Canadian so about 530 a day US dollars right now

- - - Updated - - -

A couple guys could make that pretty affordable

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 182
  • This month: 159
  • This month: 82