What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Slingshot rifle
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 375899" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>A while back someone on here mentioned they were building a LRB slingshot and was wondering how it's working ? At the same time I was building a slingshot rifle and I was going to get my oldest two grandsons building some when they were here but those things are too wicked for 8 and 9 year old's with a bunch of little siblings running around so I thought I better wait till they get older. </p><p> I made a small one out of an old walking cane to shoot peas and unpopped popcorn that I shot in the house last winter and the kids had had a blast with that. Let my boys shoot 3/8 steel with another one with a factory made trigger and they had no problem hitting a 10'' tree at 45 yards shooting kentucky so the left right is pretty straight foreword elevation is the tricky one. </p><p></p><p>The kid in the vid seems to know what he is talking about , another youtuber shows how to build some cool tramp art out of junk you have laying around the garage, triggers and all. Anyway, It's a fun hobby on a shoestring. </p><p></p><p>question for bow fishers , Can you shoot carp with rubber powered ? There are vids out there of people rigging them for bowfishing and reeling them in left and right. </p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]uIY2HKcMcKM[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 375899, member: 367"] A while back someone on here mentioned they were building a LRB slingshot and was wondering how it's working ? At the same time I was building a slingshot rifle and I was going to get my oldest two grandsons building some when they were here but those things are too wicked for 8 and 9 year old's with a bunch of little siblings running around so I thought I better wait till they get older. I made a small one out of an old walking cane to shoot peas and unpopped popcorn that I shot in the house last winter and the kids had had a blast with that. Let my boys shoot 3/8 steel with another one with a factory made trigger and they had no problem hitting a 10'' tree at 45 yards shooting kentucky so the left right is pretty straight foreword elevation is the tricky one. The kid in the vid seems to know what he is talking about , another youtuber shows how to build some cool tramp art out of junk you have laying around the garage, triggers and all. Anyway, It's a fun hobby on a shoestring. question for bow fishers , Can you shoot carp with rubber powered ? There are vids out there of people rigging them for bowfishing and reeling them in left and right. [MEDIA=youtube]uIY2HKcMcKM[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Slingshot rifle
Top
Bottom