What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Slingshot rifle
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 376456" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>No problem here svn , glad to see others take notice. Iv'e been on this kick for a while now and it just keeps getting more fun as I build and learn. I was afraid to shoot steel or glass ammo around the deck garden because of ricochets and windows so I ordered some 3/8 clay ball ammo that turns to dust on impact of hard surface. They came today and at first I wasn't impressed because they shoot all over the place at long range, too light and fast but they are ok at close range. I killed two unlucky raspberry eating chipmunks, both about 30-40 feet. First one was a head shot that drew blood and instant death , second was a body shot through some vegetation and knocked it off the pedestal and had to finish it off but two for two made me smile. I'm finding faster isn't better because you can only push a ball so fast before it wants to wander.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 376456, member: 367"] No problem here svn , glad to see others take notice. Iv'e been on this kick for a while now and it just keeps getting more fun as I build and learn. I was afraid to shoot steel or glass ammo around the deck garden because of ricochets and windows so I ordered some 3/8 clay ball ammo that turns to dust on impact of hard surface. They came today and at first I wasn't impressed because they shoot all over the place at long range, too light and fast but they are ok at close range. I killed two unlucky raspberry eating chipmunks, both about 30-40 feet. First one was a head shot that drew blood and instant death , second was a body shot through some vegetation and knocked it off the pedestal and had to finish it off but two for two made me smile. I'm finding faster isn't better because you can only push a ball so fast before it wants to wander. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Slingshot rifle
Top
Bottom