What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
The Funnies
Snow Day
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Zogman" data-source="post: 203736" data-attributes="member: 328"><p>SNOW DAY</p><p>What a morning.....</p><p> </p><p>8:00 I made a snowman.</p><p> </p><p>8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.</p><p> </p><p>8:15 So, I made a snow woman.</p><p> </p><p>8:17 The nanny of the neighbors complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest.</p><p> </p><p>8:20 The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen instead.</p><p> </p><p>8:25 The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.</p><p> </p><p>8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.</p><p> </p><p>8:31 The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.</p><p> </p><p>8:40 Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on.</p><p> </p><p>8:42 I am told that the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter : "Yeah, if it's up your ass"</p><p> </p><p>8:52 My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am being blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.</p><p> </p><p>9:00 I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble during this difficult weather.</p><p> </p><p>9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices.</p><p> </p><p>9:29 A little known jihadist group has claimed it was their plot.</p><p> </p><p>Moral: When it's this cold, stay inside.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Zogman, post: 203736, member: 328"] SNOW DAY What a morning..... 8:00 I made a snowman. 8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman. 8:15 So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 The nanny of the neighbors complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest. 8:20 The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen instead. 8:25 The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with. 8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white. 8:31 The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf. 8:40 Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on. 8:42 I am told that the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter : "Yeah, if it's up your ass" 8:52 My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am being blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter. 9:00 I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble during this difficult weather. 9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices. 9:29 A little known jihadist group has claimed it was their plot. Moral: When it's this cold, stay inside. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
The Funnies
Snow Day
Top
Bottom