What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Spear fishing
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 402948" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>Done it a few times thanks to KDM and Kickumup. One lesson I learned the hard way was throw/push that spear like you mean it and bury them in the mud, I lost my brain on a huge pike once when I was with KDM, hit it square in the head and you could hear the ting the spear made so basically I forgot where to aim and just dropped the spear on him. After that I got pretty good at picking my shots. It's a blast when you have activity to watch besides just pike, I equate it to a mix of bow hunting and watching a campfire (maybe KDM said this to me).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 402948, member: 1979"] Done it a few times thanks to KDM and Kickumup. One lesson I learned the hard way was throw/push that spear like you mean it and bury them in the mud, I lost my brain on a huge pike once when I was with KDM, hit it square in the head and you could hear the ting the spear made so basically I forgot where to aim and just dropped the spear on him. After that I got pretty good at picking my shots. It's a blast when you have activity to watch besides just pike, I equate it to a mix of bow hunting and watching a campfire (maybe KDM said this to me). [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
7 minutes ago
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
21 minutes ago
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
24 minutes ago
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
44 minutes ago
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:06 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
ND adventure.
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 12:44 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Spear fishing
Top
Bottom