Statewide Whitetail Raffle

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey guys, not sure if this is ok to post or not, but we were awarded an any unit whitetail deer tag from the NDGF to raffle and raise money for Prairie Grit Outdoors.

If you don't know what PG is, we are an adaptive sports group that helps to facilitate sporting opportunities for people with disabilities. 3 years ago we started implementing hunts and as of this year the program has grown so much that the outdoors side is it's own division. All the proceeds from this raffle will go towards helping us fund future hunting and fishing experiences.

If you'd like to buy some tickets, let me know.
274064055_10159772024178805_6284720030304909995_n.jpg
Here is a video we made of our Prairie Grit hunters from the 2020 season.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could the tag be donated to someone with a disability? If so I’ll buy a few.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for the information. Any stores or locations in the Minot area where I can have a buddy of mine grab one or two for me? Definitely a great cause to enjoy the outdoors and a chance to harvest an animal.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the information. Any stores or locations in the Minot area where I can have a buddy of mine grab one or two for me? Definitely a great cause to enjoy the outdoors and a chance to harvest an animal.

I have a bunch at my office, Apex Chiropractic on North Hill. He could swing in next week and I'll get him taken care of.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any locations in the Bismarck area ???

We don't, it's all based out of minot.

One of the ways we can do it for people who live a ways away is through venmo. I'd just fill out the tickets then mail your portion to you.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the place that received the tag, draws a winner, they have to fill out paperwork to send to the G&F. When the paperwork is filled out the winner of the raffle can request that the tag be put into another persons name.

I asked about this because my grandson's daycare is also raffling off a deer tag that they received from the G&F.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84