Thanks

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cant remember which thread it was, but you fellows talked about an oil vac device. I can't get on my knees with these metal knees, and in a panic when the roof started leaking I messed up both shoulders which already had rotator cuff surgery. Anyway in Fargo Wednesday at Harbor Freight I seen a 2.5 gallon for $99. It sure will be helpful for me this spring as I get everything running. I just wanted to thank whoever brought it up.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
I cant remember which thread it was, but you fellows talked about an oil vac device. I can't get on my knees with these metal knees, and in a panic when the roof started leaking I messed up both shoulders which already had rotator cuff surgery. Anyway in Fargo Wednesday at Harbor Freight I seen a 2.5 gallon for $99. It sure will be helpful for me this spring as I get everything running. I just wanted to thank whoever brought it up.
I’m buying one too

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your a DIY kind a guy you can make the cannister out of something and use your shop vac to draw the oil, Just don't ever use it on gas. I have a 2 gallon canister for # 90 oil to fill lower units ,use compressed air to push the oil. It works better than the other messy ways Ive tried for filling lower units.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88