What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Migrator Man" data-source="post: 248153" data-attributes="member: 2369"><p>If this app actually works with no bugs or issues than it wouldn’t be so bad. Until it is functional and can prove it works we cannot rely on it for posting. They need to guarantee that only the landowners are able to post the land and that the burden of proof of posting is what the app says. Eberle claims the default if the landowner doesn’t act is open to hunting so we will see if that verbiage is in the final bill. I don’t trust the sponsors of the bill the same as I don’t trust public lands in the hands of the farm bureau. I don’t foresee much yellow in this app and most of the land will be red or green. I am also offended that I am not considered an ethical hunter if I don’t ask permission to hunt unposted land even though this app will still allow it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Migrator Man, post: 248153, member: 2369"] If this app actually works with no bugs or issues than it wouldn’t be so bad. Until it is functional and can prove it works we cannot rely on it for posting. They need to guarantee that only the landowners are able to post the land and that the burden of proof of posting is what the app says. Eberle claims the default if the landowner doesn’t act is open to hunting so we will see if that verbiage is in the final bill. I don’t trust the sponsors of the bill the same as I don’t trust public lands in the hands of the farm bureau. I don’t foresee much yellow in this app and most of the land will be red or green. I am also offended that I am not considered an ethical hunter if I don’t ask permission to hunt unposted land even though this app will still allow it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: Jiffy
6 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 6:26 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
Top
Bottom