What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="zoops" data-source="post: 248168" data-attributes="member: 790"><p>Pretty much what I thought when I read Erbele's summary as well. I'd rather see no 'yellow' option...I could see the guys that are ok with the occasional hunter going yellow at first being inundated with calls, etc and then switching to red. Then, you go ask and "what are you doing bothering me, I registered the land as closed?" I also think few would go 'green.' If they wanted it advertised they'd have it in PLOTS and get paid for it. As with traditional posting, it's a domino effect - once a few landowners start to post, more do as hunters get funneled to the open stuff. </p><p></p><p>I also have questions about who'd have access to 'post' a given quarter. Would it have the landowner AND renter on the database to contact? Claiming ignorance here but does the state even know who rents every quarter of land out there? I see it being very cumbersome.</p><p></p><p>Also, who pays to keep this database updated???</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="zoops, post: 248168, member: 790"] Pretty much what I thought when I read Erbele's summary as well. I'd rather see no 'yellow' option...I could see the guys that are ok with the occasional hunter going yellow at first being inundated with calls, etc and then switching to red. Then, you go ask and "what are you doing bothering me, I registered the land as closed?" I also think few would go 'green.' If they wanted it advertised they'd have it in PLOTS and get paid for it. As with traditional posting, it's a domino effect - once a few landowners start to post, more do as hunters get funneled to the open stuff. I also have questions about who'd have access to 'post' a given quarter. Would it have the landowner AND renter on the database to contact? Claiming ignorance here but does the state even know who rents every quarter of land out there? I see it being very cumbersome. Also, who pays to keep this database updated??? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: Jiffy
6 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 6:26 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
Top
Bottom