What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Petras" data-source="post: 248189" data-attributes="member: 216"><p>I think Holms was just pointing out a flaw in the suggestion of hiring college kids in the summer to put up signs..</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p>One problem I have with the amended version is that it would change the law for guides/outfitters so they would no longer be required to contact and obtain written permission from landowners. </p><p></p><p>Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-guide or anti-outfitter, I just don't feel this is right simply for the fact of they'd be able to profit off of someones land without them even knowing they were there or being compensated for it if they wanted to be compensated.... </p><p></p><p>If they were to remove the stuff about guides that they tried to sneak in there, and then maybe stiffen the penalties for violators with this bill, I would probably get behind it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Petras, post: 248189, member: 216"] I think Holms was just pointing out a flaw in the suggestion of hiring college kids in the summer to put up signs.. [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] One problem I have with the amended version is that it would change the law for guides/outfitters so they would no longer be required to contact and obtain written permission from landowners. Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-guide or anti-outfitter, I just don't feel this is right simply for the fact of they'd be able to profit off of someones land without them even knowing they were there or being compensated for it if they wanted to be compensated.... If they were to remove the stuff about guides that they tried to sneak in there, and then maybe stiffen the penalties for violators with this bill, I would probably get behind it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
Top
Bottom