What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dirty" data-source="post: 248227" data-attributes="member: 6535"><p>I've sent my emails. Didn't get much for replies although I wouldn't expect to get many. That doesn't mean they weren't read. This is only one of about 1,000 bills it seems. The media seems to put a positive spin on this when given the chance. I do have a feeling that has a decent chance of getting through the senate but I hope I'm wrong. Regardless of what happens this year, the change is coming and probably in the near future. Each round garners a little more support for the change.</p><p></p><p>If you really value your time in the field and want your kids and grandkids to have some too, I wouldn't waste any more time not doing whatever you can to develope some really strong relationships with every landowner that is willing. Before too long that is going to be all you have to fall back on...and even those gems don't last forever. I just lost a place I turkey hunted for the past decade because the owners got too old to manage things and sold the property and are moving to another state to be with their grown children. They were great friends also, but it happens (to all of us). </p><p></p><p>Don't take whatever access you have for granted and <u>definitely</u> don't wait to just fight this battle every two years or eventually you will be sorely disappointed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dirty, post: 248227, member: 6535"] I've sent my emails. Didn't get much for replies although I wouldn't expect to get many. That doesn't mean they weren't read. This is only one of about 1,000 bills it seems. The media seems to put a positive spin on this when given the chance. I do have a feeling that has a decent chance of getting through the senate but I hope I'm wrong. Regardless of what happens this year, the change is coming and probably in the near future. Each round garners a little more support for the change. If you really value your time in the field and want your kids and grandkids to have some too, I wouldn't waste any more time not doing whatever you can to develope some really strong relationships with every landowner that is willing. Before too long that is going to be all you have to fall back on...and even those gems don't last forever. I just lost a place I turkey hunted for the past decade because the owners got too old to manage things and sold the property and are moving to another state to be with their grown children. They were great friends also, but it happens (to all of us). Don't take whatever access you have for granted and [U]definitely[/U] don't wait to just fight this battle every two years or eventually you will be sorely disappointed. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
Top
Bottom