What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Migrator Man" data-source="post: 248271" data-attributes="member: 2369"><p>2014 for Coal Lake WMA. 2016 for Raab WMA (not sure if it’s open yet).</p></blockquote><p>Unfortunately that is not enough and for the record these farm groups are against projects like this. They are even against private landowners being able to choose whether to voluntarily sign up for long term conservation easements on their land. They want to dictate how landowners interact with non profit groups, but cannot be told they have to post their own land?</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That language was thrown at you because of a false claim of yours that it is easy to look up phone number to call people for permission. I’m not 100% against this app, but I want to be sure it is going to work before making it LAW! I have thrown out many ideas on this forum and your solution is to just deal with it. </p><p></p><p>Yes there is less access than their used to be but there is still a ton of open land to hunt in ND. I can still enjoy every type of hunting with no problems finding land. I may have to navigate around posted land but that is their right to keep me off. I ask permission when I need to IF I can find their contact information otherwise I stick to unposted land and plots.</p><p>[/QUOTE]</p>
[QUOTE="Migrator Man, post: 248271, member: 2369"] 2014 for Coal Lake WMA. 2016 for Raab WMA (not sure if it’s open yet).[/QUOTE] Unfortunately that is not enough and for the record these farm groups are against projects like this. They are even against private landowners being able to choose whether to voluntarily sign up for long term conservation easements on their land. They want to dictate how landowners interact with non profit groups, but cannot be told they have to post their own land? [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] That language was thrown at you because of a false claim of yours that it is easy to look up phone number to call people for permission. I’m not 100% against this app, but I want to be sure it is going to work before making it LAW! I have thrown out many ideas on this forum and your solution is to just deal with it. Yes there is less access than their used to be but there is still a ton of open land to hunt in ND. I can still enjoy every type of hunting with no problems finding land. I may have to navigate around posted land but that is their right to keep me off. I ask permission when I need to IF I can find their contact information otherwise I stick to unposted land and plots. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
Top
Bottom