What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="BBQBluesMan" data-source="post: 248299" data-attributes="member: 1007"><p>Although I was completely opposed to this bill from the get-go, I was pleased to see that the Senate had taken steps to make this a workable bill for both sides. Is it perfect, no. But the amended bill is not a complete disaster like the original. I was irritated on the amount of time it took for the final amended bill to be made public compared to the Senate vote, which was less than 2 hours I think? Barely enough time to digest legal lingo and make comments in time before the vote occurred. The amended bill passed by a wide margin, but this is not over yet folks.</p><p> </p><p>Many of the supporters are NOT happy about the amended bill and are seeking to have revisions in the House. Just go and read the ND Stockmens Assc. Facebook page comments. Expect more revisions to be pushed forward for this bill, none of which are likely to benefit sportsmen/women/children or the landowners who are fine with the way things are. Part of me wants to reject the amended bill completely, but part of me also realizes this bill has gained way more momentum than it ever has. I am debating on my stance on the amended bill and how my comments will be directed when I contact House Reps. I personally think it is a decent compromise, but would like to see a study done before it becomes law. Just my opinion, please don’t rag on me for that.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="BBQBluesMan, post: 248299, member: 1007"] Although I was completely opposed to this bill from the get-go, I was pleased to see that the Senate had taken steps to make this a workable bill for both sides. Is it perfect, no. But the amended bill is not a complete disaster like the original. I was irritated on the amount of time it took for the final amended bill to be made public compared to the Senate vote, which was less than 2 hours I think? Barely enough time to digest legal lingo and make comments in time before the vote occurred. The amended bill passed by a wide margin, but this is not over yet folks. Many of the supporters are NOT happy about the amended bill and are seeking to have revisions in the House. Just go and read the ND Stockmens Assc. Facebook page comments. Expect more revisions to be pushed forward for this bill, none of which are likely to benefit sportsmen/women/children or the landowners who are fine with the way things are. Part of me wants to reject the amended bill completely, but part of me also realizes this bill has gained way more momentum than it ever has. I am debating on my stance on the amended bill and how my comments will be directed when I contact House Reps. I personally think it is a decent compromise, but would like to see a study done before it becomes law. Just my opinion, please don’t rag on me for that. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
The "NEW" SB 2315 - Pucker Up Buttercup!
Top
Bottom