What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Things an adult should know how to do without Youtube
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bowhunter_24" data-source="post: 306539" data-attributes="member: 329"><p>I ratchet loads down 4-5 times a day on a trailer throughout the summer. I’m basically an expert. Lol. </p><p></p><p>and I back a 53’ van trailer up to a loading dock 2-3 times a day as well. The semi tractor has a sleeper. So I’m basically an expert when it comes to backing too. </p><p></p><p>my boat trailer has those fiberglass poles on the sides which aren’t necessary but sure are nice. I back down the ramp faster than most people drive forward. Haha </p><p></p><p>ive taught my 4,6 and 7 year old kids how to back a trailer up with a little kids atv. So you guys that suck at backing up should stay away from the boat ramps. Hahaha</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p>With all that said there is no way in hell im backing up a Nh3 tank more than 3’. That’s damn near impossible. I know one guy who can do it. He’s a legend.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bowhunter_24, post: 306539, member: 329"] I ratchet loads down 4-5 times a day on a trailer throughout the summer. I’m basically an expert. Lol. and I back a 53’ van trailer up to a loading dock 2-3 times a day as well. The semi tractor has a sleeper. So I’m basically an expert when it comes to backing too. my boat trailer has those fiberglass poles on the sides which aren’t necessary but sure are nice. I back down the ramp faster than most people drive forward. Haha ive taught my 4,6 and 7 year old kids how to back a trailer up with a little kids atv. So you guys that suck at backing up should stay away from the boat ramps. Hahaha [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] With all that said there is no way in hell im backing up a Nh3 tank more than 3’. That’s damn near impossible. I know one guy who can do it. He’s a legend. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: Jiffy
5 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 6:26 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Things an adult should know how to do without Youtube
Top
Bottom