What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Tour Level Gold - Sak
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="white-eyes93" data-source="post: 424910" data-attributes="member: 5988"><p>Day 1 pro told me I could bring rods/tackle if I wanted to once we got to talking after the rules meeting. I did end up bringing two rods and 2 baits that were working during the DWC. I was hesitant because I didn't want to be responsible if an equipment malfunction lost a fish. Day 2 pro told me he didn't have much for rods for me and advised me to bring my own. From what I saw on tourny days, vast majority of Co's were walking to the boats without any rods/tackle.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="white-eyes93, post: 424910, member: 5988"] Day 1 pro told me I could bring rods/tackle if I wanted to once we got to talking after the rules meeting. I did end up bringing two rods and 2 baits that were working during the DWC. I was hesitant because I didn't want to be responsible if an equipment malfunction lost a fish. Day 2 pro told me he didn't have much for rods for me and advised me to bring my own. From what I saw on tourny days, vast majority of Co's were walking to the boats without any rods/tackle. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
22 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
50 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
53 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
56 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Tour Level Gold - Sak
Top
Bottom