What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Electronics
Transducer issue? Or other? Humminbird Helix
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Traxion" data-source="post: 263097" data-attributes="member: 983"><p>[ATTACH]35830[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>I am having issues with my Helix 7 DI unit. Worked fine until this weekend, but all of a sudden the DI image is junk and has very little definition. The 2D sonar seems to be a little less clear as well but still worked OK. No settings have been changed since the last time I used it so I am leaning towards a transducer issue. No impact marks on the transducer but I may have moved it a touch accidentally. I have only one screw in it to adjust it as I am still not happy with the high speed picture. It is close enough to have a decent picture. I have a Helix 5 up front I could hook up for 2D, but it is not a DI unit. Thoughts? Anyone seen anything close to this? Thanks!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Traxion, post: 263097, member: 983"] [ATTACH=CONFIG]35830._xfImport[/ATTACH] I am having issues with my Helix 7 DI unit. Worked fine until this weekend, but all of a sudden the DI image is junk and has very little definition. The 2D sonar seems to be a little less clear as well but still worked OK. No settings have been changed since the last time I used it so I am leaning towards a transducer issue. No impact marks on the transducer but I may have moved it a touch accidentally. I have only one screw in it to adjust it as I am still not happy with the high speed picture. It is close enough to have a decent picture. I have a Helix 5 up front I could hook up for 2D, but it is not a DI unit. Thoughts? Anyone seen anything close to this? Thanks! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Electronics
Transducer issue? Or other? Humminbird Helix
Top
Bottom