What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Vanguard 257 Weatherby Magnum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 410403" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>One thing I forgot to mention is that it looks like there was never a scope mounted to it as there is no base on it and the tapped holes didn't have any signs of being used.</p><p>Forgot about the trigger, I had read a few forums with that mentioned, what would you recommend a Timney? What would be some of your stock options I should look at. I do like the idea of a slightly more vertical grip, kind of in between a swept back sporter and target vertical. I kind of figured at $650 it gives me room to play.</p><p>I was thinking on reloading options and 90-100gr TSX/TTSX (done these in the past on 7mm Rem Mag) or CX (have not played with these yet) and or something like 110gr ELDX or Berger. I just looked up the Badlands bullets, thanks now I got more tinkering/experimenting idea in my head, I'm trying to settle on what to setup for my 7mm Rem Mag for my Aoudad hunt.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 410403, member: 1979"] One thing I forgot to mention is that it looks like there was never a scope mounted to it as there is no base on it and the tapped holes didn't have any signs of being used. Forgot about the trigger, I had read a few forums with that mentioned, what would you recommend a Timney? What would be some of your stock options I should look at. I do like the idea of a slightly more vertical grip, kind of in between a swept back sporter and target vertical. I kind of figured at $650 it gives me room to play. I was thinking on reloading options and 90-100gr TSX/TTSX (done these in the past on 7mm Rem Mag) or CX (have not played with these yet) and or something like 110gr ELDX or Berger. I just looked up the Badlands bullets, thanks now I got more tinkering/experimenting idea in my head, I'm trying to settle on what to setup for my 7mm Rem Mag for my Aoudad hunt. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Vanguard 257 Weatherby Magnum
Top
Bottom