What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Vanguard 257 Weatherby Magnum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 410637" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>I picked up that gun last night, for the price of $650 and after I looked at it again I just couldn't say no with a brand new one being $1,150. You could see it did have a scope rail on it at one time but looking at the bold and the muzzle brake there was so little wear it either was cleaned really really good or not shot much. Just to get me shooting sooner to start playing with it I had them put a 1pc Leupold rail on, set of Warren rings and grabbed a Cheap Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 (this scope will be getting moved to one of my other guns I just tinker with eventually).</p><p> Looked at stock options last night Stocky's might be the front runner right now, would you swap it out yourself or recommend having someone experienced do it and do a bedding job?</p><p>Need to track down a good set of reloading dies and some brass. I grabbed 2 boxes of factory ammo just to start playing around.</p><p>Think I might order up some of those Badlands Bulldozer II bullets after reading up on them a little.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 410637, member: 1979"] I picked up that gun last night, for the price of $650 and after I looked at it again I just couldn't say no with a brand new one being $1,150. You could see it did have a scope rail on it at one time but looking at the bold and the muzzle brake there was so little wear it either was cleaned really really good or not shot much. Just to get me shooting sooner to start playing with it I had them put a 1pc Leupold rail on, set of Warren rings and grabbed a Cheap Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 (this scope will be getting moved to one of my other guns I just tinker with eventually). Looked at stock options last night Stocky's might be the front runner right now, would you swap it out yourself or recommend having someone experienced do it and do a bedding job? Need to track down a good set of reloading dies and some brass. I grabbed 2 boxes of factory ammo just to start playing around. Think I might order up some of those Badlands Bulldozer II bullets after reading up on them a little. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Vanguard 257 Weatherby Magnum
Top
Bottom