What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Vanguard 257 Weatherby Magnum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Tymurrey" data-source="post: 410717" data-attributes="member: 859"><p>The 100gr tsx shoots great pushed by a hefty dose of reloader 25 in my rifle. I'm going to have to switch to H1000 i think for my next batch due to availability issues of alliant powder. I'm not pushing them crazy hard because accuracy dropped off some at max load. I'm at around 3450 fps and can verify they expand and kill out past 500 yards on deer an antelope. I picked up some of the LRX bullets when components were hard to come by and will see how they shoot at some point hopefully.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Tymurrey, post: 410717, member: 859"] The 100gr tsx shoots great pushed by a hefty dose of reloader 25 in my rifle. I'm going to have to switch to H1000 i think for my next batch due to availability issues of alliant powder. I'm not pushing them crazy hard because accuracy dropped off some at max load. I'm at around 3450 fps and can verify they expand and kill out past 500 yards on deer an antelope. I picked up some of the LRX bullets when components were hard to come by and will see how they shoot at some point hopefully. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Vanguard 257 Weatherby Magnum
Top
Bottom