What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Walkin and thinkin
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="LBrandt" data-source="post: 495500" data-attributes="member: 2979"><p>I hand water my garden because it gives me the peace and quiet that I need to reflect back on my life and whats to come. Lords keeping me around for some reason and I dont know for what. LB</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="LBrandt, post: 495500, member: 2979"] I hand water my garden because it gives me the peace and quiet that I need to reflect back on my life and whats to come. Lords keeping me around for some reason and I dont know for what. LB [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
B
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Browneye
9 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Jiffy
15 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
17 minutes ago
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Duckslayer100
Today at 4:43 PM
Bear Again
Latest: 5575
Today at 4:10 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 12:48 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: RyanN
Today at 11:48 AM
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: BDub
Today at 10:16 AM
migration 26
Latest: Duckslayer100
Today at 6:53 AM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Walkin and thinkin
Top
Bottom