What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
weatherby vanguard rifles.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Baydoe" data-source="post: 302454" data-attributes="member: 2329"><p>I'm buying a new rifle setup. I currently don't have anything that I can take on a mountain hunt for elk or larger game as well as a rifle setup that can shoot over 300 yards and feel confident i'll be able to put a good shot on the animal. </p><p></p><p>My primary goal is a rifle that can shoot 600 yards and to have confidence that the rifle is capable to perform out to that range or further. </p><p></p><p>I'm looking a a 7mm rem mag weatherby vanguard meateater. I plan on putting a zeiss conquest V4 6x24x50 scope on it. </p><p></p><p>The weatherby is $900 and seems like a decent amount of gun for that price. It will allow me the budget for the quality optics. </p><p></p><p>My question for you guys, Will this rifle set up perform for what i want it to do? While researching ive almost confused myself more. Able to find equal amounts of really good, and not so good. Thanks for taking the time and giving me your feedback!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Baydoe, post: 302454, member: 2329"] I'm buying a new rifle setup. I currently don't have anything that I can take on a mountain hunt for elk or larger game as well as a rifle setup that can shoot over 300 yards and feel confident i'll be able to put a good shot on the animal. My primary goal is a rifle that can shoot 600 yards and to have confidence that the rifle is capable to perform out to that range or further. I'm looking a a 7mm rem mag weatherby vanguard meateater. I plan on putting a zeiss conquest V4 6x24x50 scope on it. The weatherby is $900 and seems like a decent amount of gun for that price. It will allow me the budget for the quality optics. My question for you guys, Will this rifle set up perform for what i want it to do? While researching ive almost confused myself more. Able to find equal amounts of really good, and not so good. Thanks for taking the time and giving me your feedback! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
9 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: bucksnbears
12 minutes ago
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
53 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
weatherby vanguard rifles.
Top
Bottom